Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday

Ok... Back at an internet site today while students are at the Government General Hospital. Much more comfortable and relaxed situation which allowed me to update Thursday. Make a second attempt at uploading pictures (successful this time I hope). And add a bit for today.

The power just went off here so I have a short time on battery back up. This has been the least dependable electricity experience that I have had in my trips to India. The outages are frequent and random and often for long periods of time.

Today is our last "field trip" to various medical facilities. Tomorrow we will be in Chiluvuru only. Sunday morning we will be with the children from the church and in the evening we will go to a wedding from Subbarao's extended family. Monday we begin the journey home.

It has been a wonderful experience, all are doing well.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment